codeREADr now offers databases of barcode IDs embedded in rolls of low-cost, pre-printed, sticky labels. Assets can be labeled and descriptions associated to each ID. Employees scan the labels with codeREADr’s app to collect data and track assets online. A roll of 1,000 QR labels with database costs only $49.95. Details here.
Archive for July, 2012
Based on our first million commercial scans, here are the top five (5) categories:
- Tickets (venue and transportation access control)
- Asset Tags (remote and real-time asset tracking and inventory)
- Badges (security, student and expo badges – including lead retrieval, access and attendance tracking)
- ID authentication (student, membership, patient and employee)
- Offer, voucher and coupon validation (retail, restaurant, salon, etc.)
We’re always really happy when we hear from our clients, some of whom are prestigious, global firms. But imagine our delight hearing the story about a Mason County high school student (Maysville, Kentucky), and how he deployed codeREADr to enable their Music Department to track instruments across four locations using just smartphones. Clever? Absolutely. And with a forward thinking Music Director who initiated and supervised the entire project. Kudos!
Read about the journey and the results here: Music Department Tracks Instruments with Smartphones